It has been shown that home buyers on the Internet have a much higher satisfaction rate with their agents. This is partly due to:
- Better communication through the use of email and cell phones
- The realization by clients that they are seeing all of the homes that fit their criteria through the use of the Multiple Listing Service (M.L.S.). Clients may eliminate what they are not interested in without having to spend the time and energy viewing homes in person that do not meet their needs
- Agents who use the Internet tend to be the most knowledgeable in dealing with today’s ever-changing real estate industry
- Simplification of the entire process
- Speed in which new listings can be seen, especially with e-mail alerts!
- Home sellers will have their listings available to hundreds of millions of people, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our real estate office is always “open.”
We seek to make this Web site your first destination for buying or selling your home anywhere in the United States.